- Today I got out all of Little One's newborn clothes. Oh the sweet memories! Meanwhile he was climbing boxes in the closet, hanging on the rail shouting: "doing 3 shinups! 4 shinups!" Translation: he saw a sesame street where one of the actors was doing chin-ups and counting as he went. This is the only place I can think that he learned about chin-ups - as his momma certainly isn't doing them!
- I ran into a mom at the Pediatrician yesterday who recommended I look into a local Stroller Strides group. It's the first I've heard of it - anyone else familiar? It's really interesting that this meeting happened - because I have been longing (like crazy!) for the prenatal water aerobics class I attended before and after the birth of Little One. I can't find anything like that around here. Maybe this will be a good option.
- I am definitely in nesting mode - as I have a list of recipes to cook and tons of unfinished projects that I started last week and am determined to finish by tomorrow. (Ha!! :)
- This morning I made an early morning trip to the grocery store to buy more blueberries. I bought some last night, and decided they were such a good deal I needed more. Now I need to go freeze them! *Was it really worth a 6:45 trip to the store??*
- I am stumped about what to do with Baby Brother's nursery. My original thought (back when Little One was three months old or something) was to reuse all of Little One's crib bedding - we got it from Pottery Barn Kids and it's so cute. BUT - Little One is totally attached to the quilt - and it's kinda become his thing. I don't really want to spend a ton, I don't know if I should even put bumper pads on the crib, and am ready for a new look. But what should that look be?
- To register or not? There are some things that we will need - but not a whole lot. Did you register on the second time around?
- Do I get photos taken of my belly? I've seen some really cool ones, and kinda want to - but then don't really. I kinda regret not doing this with Little One - but then I don't. Heather, I wish you were close by so you could just take them - it'd be so much easier with a friend!!
- Little One went to bed early tonight - Hubs is working late, and I have the house to myself!! Hmm...what should I do? Bake, paint, put away all of these piles around my computer? (where do they come from anyway???) watch a movie? I'll go decide right now.