Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Project Baby Brother's Nursery

Isn't it cute? This is not his actual nursery - this is a photo of all of the sweet things I could buy to get the look. But I just can't justify spending what it would cost to get all of this sweetness. I found the bumper and the diaper stacker (a killer deal from Craig's list) - and I'm going to go from there. There are so many different colors, patterns and materials to work with - it will be fun to see how it all comes together.

The only thing is that I really would like the quilt - but it seems that you have to purchase the whole set in order to get the quilt. So, now I am on the look out for a fun quilt from Etsy to compliment the room. Besides, I'd much rather have something original and handmade rather than something massed produced.

I'll be sure to post a picture of the finished project...

1 comment:

Mom2Drew said...

Will your knit blanket fit in there too? It sounds like it would. this really does look like you. What is the name of the quilt and I'll look here too for you.