Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me! Monday...



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I have been following McMama's blog for a couple of months now - and I thought it would be fun to join in. So, here's a little list of things I certainly didn't do this week....
  • I have not allowed Little One to eat more gummi worms than any other type of food for the past two days - all in the name of potty training. Nope, not me!
  • When in Target, by myself, I did not buy a hot pretzel and coke just because I was by myself - and just wanted to.
  • I did not go above my budget and purchase this magazine at Walgreens yesterday just because I am so curious about what is going on. Not me!
  • And this morning I certainly did not roll over and go back to sleep until 7:38 because all of my children were sleeping - and oh, the sleep did not at all feel divine.
  • I totally did not write this post while I should have been fixing dinner. Not me!
Want to join in? Or, would you like to read more? Visit here.

No comments: