Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A New Favorite

This weekend we checked out our local mall, where I found a Yankee Candle Store, which is having it's semi-annual clearance. (Today is the last day!) What a clearance it was! I used to work in a gift shop that sold Yankee Candles, and they never went on sale. This occasion was a special treat! I got a large jar for only 12.00 - which is about half price.

As far as scents go, I have long been devoted to MacIntosh. This time, I decided to go for something a tad different and gave this scent a try. I must say - it's perfect for January. It doesn't smell like fall (Spiced Pumpkin or Harvest) and it doesn't smell Christmasy. It just smells warm and cozy, perfect for cloudy January days. I got a large jar for only 12.00 - which is about half price, and totally worth it!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Nice, love Yankee Candle. My mother in law and Roy's aunt always beg for the Clean Cotton stuff.

Mom2Drew said...

Well you know how I feel about Yankees;)! It's good to try new scents too. Promise gives me so many odd ones that I think I've tried them all at least once. Was it a nice mall?