Friday, January 18, 2008

Welcome!!

I thought it would be fun for you all to see our house. We've had many requests for pictures - and this just may be the easiest way to do that. So, as I get each room settled - I'll post it so you can see.



Let's start with the outside. Today is a cold and rainy day - so the grass doesn't look as green as it usually does. We are on a corner lot - so the garage is on the left side. Actually, the large set of windows to the left of the front door, on the first floor, look into the garage. Silly? I know!





I love our front door. So does Little One. He loves that he can see out. I also love the door mat - it says "Live well, Love Much, Laugh often". It was one of my Christmas gifts - and one of the first things to come out of a box to find it's new home.

The next room I will show is our kitchen. It's a little harder than I thought to get the total feeling of the room - but I think you can get the general idea from my photos.










From this view the family room with the fireplace is behind me. All the windows look out to the backyard. The door for the backyard is directly to my left.


















From this view I am standing in the door way that leads to the dining room. The sink is under the windows.

Well, that is it for now - there will be more to come! Thanks for coming by and I hope y'all have a great weekend!

Love,
Rebecca

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rebecca, thanks for this peek into your lovely home! I'm impressed that everything appears to be settled so soon after moving!
Blessings ~ Ruth O.

Susan said...

I really love your front door with the mat. Your house is just lovely!

Mom2Drew said...

Oh wow! Your house looks HUGE! Love the tile and the brightness...it seems to be so you and I can't wait to see all the decorating you're going to do.

Monica Wilkinson said...

Rebecca - Your kitchen looks so cozy and inviting! I wish we could sit at your table and sip a cup of hot tea while all our little ones napped or played and we lingered over some lovely conversation...

Thank you for sharing the wonderful pictures of how you are creating a home in that house!

*carrie* said...

Super cute, Rebecca! I enjoyed seeing these pix.