Friday, March 27, 2009

Family Favorites...

So, we've got some things around here that I want to tell you about....

A friend suggested that I give this recipe a try. And, let me tell you, it was MMMMMMM Good, a big hit with my hubby and it was super easy!! However, don't bother to even look at the recipe if you're counting calories.

Also, while in the food department, we tried Target brand (Archer Farms) Black Bean and Roasted Red Pepper Salsa - and it was SO good. I'd almost say the best store bought salsa I've had.

I recently bought one of these - and let me just tell you, it has become my hero. I hate to mop. Especially with this mop bucket. It takes way too much time. With my new friend, I can mop the kitchen and family room in under 10 minutes. Also, it uses no cleaners! However, if there is something on the floor that needs a little elbow grease, I spray a small amount of cleaner and it does the job. I really like that with a baby whose about ready to begin crawling.

My friend Lauren blogged about this and Baby Brother is a big fan.

And, I'm always looking for fun music to fill our day. She has been a fun addition to our library.

No comments: