Sunday, April 27, 2008

Catch up.

I have a ton of catch up to do in every area it seems - my blog, my house and my heart. Yet today is a day of rest, and I plan on doing just that. I believe and hope my week will be more productive if I allow myself some time to just be with my sweet family.


Anyway, I awoke this morning thinking about Monica and how she tagged me for this meme. So, here you go:

A One-Word Meme (which is really more like a one-phrase meme):

You’re feeling: Sleepy and a little blue
To your left: My in-box with papers that need to be dealt with
On your mind: One of many things: The project of sorting baby clothes and items and figure out what our baby boy will need. What should the nursery be? Should I register this time around? hmmm....
Last meal included: Steak, salad, corn on the cob and Blue Bell Chocolate Covered Strawberries ice cream - yummy!
You sometimes find it hard to: Fold laundry and put it away right when it out of the dryer.
The weather: Early Morning Thunder Storm
Something you have a collection of: Teacups and cookie cutters
A smell that cheers you up: Yankee Candle Pumpkin Spice
A smell that can ruin your mood: Stinky Diaper
How long since you last shaved: Too long. I need to do this before church this morning.
The current state of your hair: Just got it cut to a shoulder length bob. A good old standby for me.
The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer): That thing that is to my left. :)
Your skill with chopsticks: I can use them if I concentrate real hard
Which section you head for first in a bookstore: Christian or kids
Something you’re craving: a cup of tea, alone time, and a long nap
Your general thoughts on the presidential race: I am disheartened - as I don't see a candidate that I can truly support.
How many times have you been hospitalized this year: None yet - but that will change in August!
Favorite place to go for a quiet moment: The couch in our family room (only when everyone is resting too) Otherwise I love starbucks, or some place along those lines. I have yet to find a special place here in TX.
You’ve always secretly thought you’d be a good: Children's book author
Something that freaks you out a little: Movies that evoke fear or portray dysfunctional family relationships
Something you’ve eaten too much of lately: Cereal and pop-tarts
You have never: Been a consistent exerciser
You never want to: Find a snake or lizard in our home


Okay, that early morning thunderstorm I just mentioned? Yeah, it's really close now. I better shut down the computer. I tag Allison, Jana and Rachel. Happy Sunday! :)

1 comment:

Monica Wilkinson said...

Hi Friend!

Thanks for playing along - I have been thinking of you and hope you are enjoying your company lately!

I know that it can be tiring too though.

Love you,
Monica